Source: Ministry of Ecology and Environment, China Waterproof Report, Golden Spider’s Web 2021-04-08
In accordance with the Central Regulations on the Work of Ecological and Environmental Protection Inspectors, the second round of the third batch of central ecological and environmental protection inspectors was launched with the approval of the Party Central Committee and the State Council.Eight central inspection teams have been set up for ecological and environmental protection in Shanxi, Liaoning, Anhui, Jiangxi, Henan, Hunan, Guangxi and Yunnan provinces and autonomous regions for about one month.
How should fastener enterprises do a good job?
From April 1 to April 4, Tangshan Bureau of Ecology and Environment reported a total of 48 cases of environmental violation punishment, with a total fine of 19.2 million yuan.Thus, the state for environmental protection law enforcement is firm, so as an enterprise, how to deal with environmental inspection?
Part of the explanation can be found in Tangshan’s fine:
1. The production of secondary emergency response for heavy pollution weather is not implemented
2. Fraud of online monitoring data
3. No organized emissions in the workshop
4. Fail to establish a sound environmental management ledger and truthfully record it
5. The normal operation of online monitoring equipment is not guaranteed
6. Direct exhaust
7. The current situation does not conform to the pollutant discharge permit registration
To sum up, it is to: implement environmental management;Implement pollution control;No falsehood.
I. Environmental compliance
* Whether it conforms to the national industrial policy and local industry access conditions, and meets the relevant requirements for the elimination of backward production capacity;
* Whether to apply for the pollutant discharge permit in accordance with the law and discharge pollutants according to the content of the permit;
* Whether the environmental protection acceptance procedures are complete;
* Whether the construction project of the enterprise has fulfilled the EIA procedures and “three simultaneous” in accordance with law;
* Whether the EIA documents and EIA approvals are complete;
* Whether the site conditions of the enterprise are consistent with the contents of the EIA documents: focus on checking whether the nature of the project, production scale, location, production technology adopted, pollution control facilities, etc. are consistent with the EIA and approval documents;
* If the project starts construction 5 years after the approval of the EIA, whether it should be re-submitted for EIA approval.
Second, environmental protection acceptance procedures
The acceptance of environmental protection on completion of construction projects is mainly to check and accept the implementation of pollution prevention and control facilities proposed in the EIA documents and approvals.Therefore, for some construction projects (such as ecological impact construction projects), if the EIA documents and approvals do not require the construction of solid waste pollution prevention and control facilities (excluding temporary facilities during the construction period), there is no need to carry out the completion of solid waste pollution prevention and control facilities of environmental protection acceptance.The construction unit shall give a corresponding explanation in the acceptance report of independent acceptance inspection.
Acceptance of environmental protection facilities for water and gas pollutants:
The environmental protection facilities for water and air pollutants under construction projects shall be checked and accepted by the construction units themselves.
Acceptance of noise pollution prevention and control facilities:
Before a construction project is put into operation or use, its facilities for the prevention and control of environmental noise pollution must be checked and accepted in accordance with the standards and procedures prescribed by the State;If it fails to meet the requirements prescribed by the State, the construction project may not be put into production or use.
According to Article 48 of the Law of the People’s Republic of China on the Prevention and Control of Environmental Noise Pollution (amended in 2018) :Where, in violation of the provisions of Article 14 of this Law, a construction project is put into production or use without the completion of supporting facilities for the prevention and control of environmental noise pollution or without meeting the requirements prescribed by the State, the competent ecological environment department at or above the county level shall order it to make corrections within a time limit, and impose a fine on the unit or individual;If major environmental pollution or ecological damage has been caused, it shall be ordered to stop its production or use, or, upon approval by a people’s government with approval power, to close it down.
Acceptance of solid waste pollution prevention and control facilities:
On April 29, 2020, the law of the People’s Republic of China on the prevention and control of environmental pollution by solid waste a second revision (shall be implemented as of September 1, 2020), construction projects need to form a complete set of solid waste pollution prevention facilities, after the completion of all needs to independently by the construction unit to carry out the environmental protection acceptance, no longer need to apply to the administrative department of environmental protection acceptance.
Self-inspection, rectification and treatment facilities related to exhaust gas
Check the operating status, historical operation, handling capacity and capacity of the exhaust gas treatment facility.
1, exhaust gas inspection
* Check whether the continuous organic waste gas treatment process is reasonable.
* Check the audit procedures and performance indicators of boiler combustion equipment, check the running status of combustion equipment, check the control of sulfur dioxide, check the control of nitrogen oxides.
* Check process waste gas, dust and odor sources;
* Check whether exhaust gas, dust and odor discharge meet the requirements of relevant pollutant discharge standards;
* Check the recovery and utilization of flammable gas;
* Check environmental protection measures for transportation, loading, unloading and storage of toxic and harmful gases and dust.
2. Air pollution prevention and control facilities
* Dust removal, desulfurization, denitration, other gaseous pollutants purification system;
* Exhaust gas outlet;
* Check whether the polluters have built new exhausts in areas where new exhausts are prohibited;
* Check whether the height of the exhaust cylinder meets the requirements of the national or local pollutant discharge standards;
* Check whether there are sampling holes and sampling monitoring platforms on the exhaust gas pipe
* Check whether the exhaust port is set according to the requirements (height, sampling port, marking plate, etc.), and whether the required exhaust gas is installed and used online monitoring facilities according to the environmental protection department.
3. Unorganized emission sources
* For unorganized emission points of toxic and harmful gases, dust and smoke, if conditions permit organized emission, check whether the pollutant discharging unit has carried out rectification and implemented organized emission;
* Check the dust in the coal yard, material yard, goods and the dust in the construction production process, whether the measures to prevent the dust pollution have been taken or the dust prevention equipment has been set up as required;
* Conduct monitoring at the boundaries of the enterprise to check that unorganized emissions are in compliance with relevant environmental standards.
4. Waste gas collection and transportation
* Waste gas collection should follow the principle of “collect all receivable and collect according to quality”.The exhaust gas collection system should be comprehensively designed according to gas properties, flow rate and other factors to ensure the exhaust gas collection effect.
* Closure, isolation and negative pressure operation measures should be taken for equipment that produces escaping dust or harmful gases.
* Waste gas should be collected by the gas collecting system of the production equipment itself as far as possible. When the escaping gas is collected by the gas collecting (dust) cover, it should be surrounded or close to the pollution source as far as possible to reduce the suction range and facilitate the capture and control of pollutants.
* Waste gas generated by waste water collection system and treatment facility units (original tank, regulating tank, anaerobic tank, aeration tank, sludge tank, etc.) should be collected airtight, and effective measures should be taken to treat and discharge.
* The solid waste (hazardous waste) storage places with volatile organic materials or obvious odor should be closed, and the waste gas should be collected and treated and discharged.
* Pollutant gas collected by the gas collection (dust) cover should be transported to the purification device through pipelines.Piping layout should be combined with production technology, and strive to be simple, compact, short pipeline, less space.
5. Waste gas treatment
* The production enterprises should select mature and reliable exhaust gas treatment process route after comprehensive analysis of the production amount of exhaust gas, the composition and nature of pollutants, temperature and pressure, etc.
* For high-concentration organic waste gas, condensing (cryogenic) recovery technology and pressure swing adsorption recovery technology should be adopted to recycle and utilize organic compounds in the waste gas, and then other treatment technologies should be used to achieve the emission standards.
* For medium concentration organic waste gas, adsorption technology should be adopted to recover organic solvents or thermal incineration technology after purification, discharge standards.
* For low concentration organic waste gas, when there is recovery value, adsorption technology should be used;When there is no recovery value, adsorption concentration combustion technology, regenerative thermal incineration technology, biological purification technology or plasma technology should be adopted.
* Odor gas can be purified by microbial purification technology, low-temperature plasma technology, adsorption or absorption technology, thermal incineration technology, etc. After purification, it can be discharged up to the standard, and it will not affect the surrounding sensitive protection targets.
* In principle, chemical enterprises with continuous production should recycle or incinerate combustible organic waste gas, while chemical enterprises with intermittent production should adopt incineration, adsorption or combination process for treatment.
* Dust waste gas should be treated by a combination of bag dust removal, electrostatic dust removal or bag dust removal as the core.Industrial boilers and industrial furnaces give priority to clean energy and efficient purification process, and meet the emission reduction requirements of major pollutants.
* Improve the degree of automation of waste gas treatment.Spray treatment facilities can use liquid level automatic control instrument, pH automatic control instrument and ORP automatic control instrument, dosing tank is equipped with liquid level alarm device, dosing mode should be automatic dosing.
* The height of the exhaust cylinder should be set according to the requirements of the specification.Exhaust cylinder height is not less than 15 meters, hydrogen cyanide, chlorine, phosgene exhaust cylinder height is not less than 25 meters.The inlet and outlet of the terminal treatment shall be provided with a sampling port and facilities for easy sampling.Strictly control the number of enterprise exhaust cylinders, similar exhaust gas cylinders should be merged.
IV. Facilities for self-examination, rectification and treatment of wastewater
1, sewage facilities inspection
* Operation status, historical operation status, treatment capacity and amount of water treated, quality management of wastewater, treatment effect, sludge treatment and disposal of sewage treatment facilities.
* Whether waste water facility operation ledger (sewage treatment facility opening and closing time, daily waste water inflow and outflow, water quality, dosing and maintenance records) is established.
* Check whether the emergency disposal facilities of the sewage discharge enterprises are complete, and whether they can guarantee the interception, storage and treatment of the wastewater generated in the event of environmental pollution accidents.
2, sewage discharge outlet inspection
* Check whether the location of sewage outlets conforms to the regulations, check whether the number of sewage outlets of the polluters conforms to the relevant regulations, check whether the monitoring sampling points are set in accordance with the relevant pollutant discharge standards, and check whether the measuring section of the standard is set to facilitate the measurement of flow and velocity.
* Whether the main sewage outlet is equipped with environmental protection signs.Set up on-line monitoring and monitoring equipment as required.
3, displacement, water quality inspection
* Check operation records if there are flow meters and pollution source monitoring equipment;
* Check the quality of effluent discharged to meet the requirements of national or local pollutant discharge standards.
* Check the models and specifications of monitoring instruments, meters and equipment, as well as their verification and calibration.
* Check the monitoring analysis methods and water quality monitoring records used.On-site monitoring or sampling can be carried out if necessary.
* Check the rainwater and sewage diversion, and check whether the pollutant discharging unit implements the rainwater and sewage diversion.
4, the implementation of rain and pollution diversion
* Set the initial rainwater collection tank according to the specifications, to meet the volume requirements of the initial rainfall;
* Wastewater collection tanks are set up in the workshops with waste water, and the collected sewage is then pumped into the relevant wastewater treatment facilities through closed pipes;
* Cooling water is recycled through closed pipes;
* Open gullies are used for rainwater collection.All ditches and ponds are constructed by concrete pouring, with anti-seepage or anti-corrosion measures.
5. Disposal of production wastewater and initial rainwater
* Enterprises that treat and discharge waste water by themselves shall establish waste water treatment facilities that are compatible with their production capacity and pollutant types. The waste water treatment facilities shall operate normally and be able to discharge stably up to the standard;
* The enterprises that take over the waste water shall establish pretreatment facilities that are compatible with the production capacity and the types of pollutants. The pretreatment facilities run normally and can meet the standard of taking over stably;
* Enterprises entrusted with wastewater treatment should sign an agreement with qualified units, complete approval and transfer procedures, and set up a entrusted disposal account.
* Enterprises that are qualified to take over sewage must take over sewage treatment plants for domestic sewage treatment
6. Discharge outlet setting
* In principle, each enterprise is only allowed to set up one sewage outlet and one rainwater outlet, and set up sampling monitoring Wells and signs.
* Wastewater discharge outlets should meet the requirements of standardized remediation, so as to achieve “one obvious, two reasonable, three convenient”, that is, environmental protection marks are obvious, sewage outlet setting is reasonable, sewage discharge direction is reasonable, easy to collect samples, easy to monitor and measure, easy to public participation and supervision and management;
* Units that meet the requirements of Article 4 of the Interim Measures for Supervision and Management of the Automatic Monitoring System of Industrial Pollution Sources in Jiangsu Province should install automatic monitoring equipment for discharge of major pollutants as required, and network with the monitoring center of the Environmental Protection Bureau.
* Regular open gullies should be used for rainwater discharge, and emergency valves should be installed.
1. Possess four elements of compliance for hazardous waste disposal
Hazardous waste management plan: the enterprise shall compile hazardous waste management plan according to the production plan and the characteristics of production and waste, guide the management of hazardous waste throughout the year and submit it to the local environmental protection bureau for filing.
Hazardous waste transfer plan: prepare hazardous waste transfer plan according to the requirements of local management department.
Dangerous waste transfer duplicate: fill in the duplicate according to the requirements and specifications.
Hazardous waste management ledger: truthfully fill in the whole process information of the generation, collection, storage, transfer and disposal of hazardous waste according to the requirements of laws and regulations and local management departments as well as the requirements of hazardous waste management of enterprises.
2. Improve the environmental management system for hazardous waste
* Establish an environmental protection responsibility system. Enterprises shall establish an environmental protection responsibility system to clarify the responsibilities of the person in charge of the unit and relevant personnel.
* Comply with the reporting and registration system.Enterprises must, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the State, formulate plans for the management of hazardous waste.
* Formulate preventive measures and emergency plans for accidents.The enterprise shall formulate preventive measures and emergency preplans for accidents and submit them to the competent administrative department of environmental protection of the local people’s government at or above the county level for the record.
* Organize specialized training.The enterprise shall train its own personnel to raise the awareness of all personnel on the management of hazardous waste.
3. Strictly comply with collection and storage requirements
* Special hazardous waste storage facilities and containers should be available.The enterprise shall build special hazardous waste storage facilities, or it may use the original structures to build such facilities.The site selection and design of the facility must comply with the “Pollution Control Standards for Hazardous Waste Storage” (GB18597, 2013 revision).With the exception of solid hazardous wastes that are not hydrolyzed or volatile at room temperature and pressure, enterprises must put hazardous wastes into containers that meet the standards.
* Collection and storage methods and time should meet the requirements.The enterprise must collect and store hazardous waste according to the characteristics of hazardous waste, and must also take measures to prevent environmental pollution.It is forbidden to collect and store mixed hazardous wastes with incompatible properties that have not been safely treated, and it is forbidden to store hazardous wastes mixed with non-hazardous wastes.Container, package and storage place shall set hazardous waste identification mark according to relevant national standard and “Implementation Rules of Environmental Protection Picture Mark > (Trial)”, including pasting label or setting warning mark, etc.The storage period of hazardous waste should not exceed one year, and any extension of the storage period should be approved by the environmental protection department.
4. Strictly comply with transportation requirements
Enterprises using special transport vehicles and specialized personnel shall abide by the provisions of the State on the management of the transport of dangerous goods, and it is forbidden to carry hazardous waste and passengers in the same means of transport.The qualifications of the means of transport and the relevant employees shall comply with the relevant provisions of the Regulations on the Administration of the Transport of Dangerous Goods on Road and the Regulations on the Safety Management of Hazardous Chemicals.Road Dangerous Goods Transport Operation Permit shall be obtained for the operation of road dangerous goods, and Road Dangerous Goods Transport License shall be obtained for the non-operation of road dangerous goods transport.
Measures for Prevention, Control and Safety of Pollution Enterprises transporting hazardous waste must take measures to prevent environmental pollution and strengthen the management and maintenance of the facilities, equipment and sites used for transporting hazardous waste.Installations and places for the transport of hazardous waste must be equipped with identification marks for hazardous waste.Mixed transport of incompatible hazardous wastes that have not been safely disposed of shall be prohibited.
Post time: Apr-21-2021